Our featured member this month is Milsted Langdon, Sponsor of the September breakfast at Carluccios
Milsted Langdon is an award-winning firm of chartered accountants, tax and business advisers, which supports businesses across the South West via its offices in Yeovil, Taunton, Bath, Bristol and London.
Its mission statement is to be the pre-eminent, independent, full service regional firm of accountants and business advisers, providing cost-effective proactive advice to a wide range of businesses.
It does not, and has never, believed in a ‘one-size-fits-all’ business model, instead focusing on creating bespoke services and solutions for businesses and individuals.
Its core values are the bedrock of the firm:
- Professional Excellence – Milsted Langdon strives to be the best at what its does, but makes sure it remains approachable.
- Fiercely Independent – The firm is not driven by external factors, but focuses on the needs of its clients.
- Entrepreneurial – Its team can only provide good advice to entrepreneurs if they practice what they preach.
- Contemporary – Milsted Langdon understands the importance of using technology in every sense, using it to make its clients more efficient and productive.
- Local Community – As a firm, Milsted Langdon recognises that the South West is a great place not only to do business, but also a fantastic place recruit great staff and enjoy life.
- Talent – Whether professionals or support staff, Milsted Langdon knows that it can only deliver a seamless service to its clients if it has the right team behind it.
- Integrity – This value is at the core of the firm and drives its services and the way in which they are provided.
By utilising its strengths and following this core set of values, and delivering high quality services, Milsted Langdon continues to be recognised nationally as one of the top 100 accountancy practices in the UK and a leader in the profession.