Successful Women in Business are seeking nominations for their annual awards. Launched on International Women’s Day, the awards have 10 categories ranging from Business Mother to New Business and Women in Engineering.
Recognition is so important as many women in business often have caring roles alongside a stressful, demanding workload and SWIB wants to celebrate their achievements.
Is there someone you know who deserves recognition and fits one of the following categories?
- Business Mother Award
- Digital Communication Award
- Entrepreneur Award
- Innovation Award
- Inspirational Woman in Business
- New Business Award
- Overcoming Adversity Award
- Professional Services Award
- Socially Minded Award
- #swibtribe Award (is only open to swibtribe members and the process for selection will be an internal process within the network)
- Woman in Engineering Award
If so make your nomination now at SWIB Awards. Nominations close on 19th April and the awards ceremony will be held on 7th June to celebrate the work of successful women across Dorset, Devon, Hampshire, Somerset and more.