The latest edition of the Innovate UK newsletter has a link to the third and final round of the Sustainable Innovation Fund:
- Competition opens: Tuesday 1 September 2020
- Competition closes: Wednesday 30 September 2020 11:00am
Innovate UK, as part of UK Research and Innovation, is investing up to £10 million to fund single and collaborative research and development projects as part of the Sustainable Innovation Fund.
The aim of this competition is to help all sectors of the UK rebuild after the effects of COVID-19.
All projects must be led by a business and include at least one micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME). Proposals can either be from a single business or a collaboration.
This competition is round 3 of 3.
- Round 1: temporary framework (closed 29 July 2020)
- Round 2: de Minimis (closed 2 September 2020)
- Round 3: temporary framework (this competition)
This competition closes at 11am UK time on the deadline stated.
There is no minimum or maximum total project size. Each organisation working alone or in a collaboration can claim grant up to a maximum of £175,000.