Dorchester Chamber for Business aims to Promote, Support and Influence the interests of our members.
The benefits include:
- An opportunity to network nurturing existing and making new contacts.
- Relaxed and informal monthly face to face breakfast meetings.
- Ability to promote your news via our website and social media channels.
- Offer your business expertise to fellow members.
- Twice yearly question and answer sessions with local MP Chris Loder.
- Influence decisions being discussed by the local and county authorities.
- Engage with key business people within the area.
- An online business directory listing to promote your business.
- Access to training and learning on business topics.
- Membership is just £60:00 annually for small businesses in Dorset and £140.00 for larger businesses* (no VAT payable)
We currently have over 100 members making us one of the largest town chambers locally.
To join the Dorchester Chamber for Business please complete the Membership Application form below. You will then be taken to a page with a PayPal payment button to pay for your 2023 membership.
Annual rates are
Small businesses: £60:00 annually* no VAT payable.
Large businesses: £140:00 annually (30 employees or more) no VAT payable.
* Small businesses are:
(i) Businesses with less than 30 employees registered or with a representative in Dorset
(ii) Charities, Not for profit organisations and schools in Dorset.
Read our membership brochure here: Dorchester Chamber for Business membership brochure
All fields must be completed
Please contact us for further information or if you need help.