Skip to content
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Training for the Workplace Workshop Mental Health & Wellbeing
Zenna Wellbeing in the Workplace are providing an engaging, informative, interactive workshop designed to provide relief from today’s fast-paced, dynamic and high-stress working environments.
In this workshop you will gain an awareness of mental health, the facts about stress and anxiety and how to use mindfulness-based practices to restore psychological wellbeing.
Through a combination ...
- Power up your business – a taster event with Dorset Business Mentoring Aimed at entrepreneurs and new start-ups, Dorset Business Mentoring is running a free taster event on Monday 3 June 3 (5-7pm) to demonstrate how mentoring can help you grow your business.
The event will be held at 12 Queen Mother Square in Poundbury, Dorchester.
Dormen provides 1:1 mentoring, skills development workshops and a mutually supportive community for owners ...
- Thomas Hardy Victorian Fair – Headline Sponsors We’re pleased to announce that valued members Kingston Maurward and Goulds of Dorchester are headline sponsors of this year’s Thomas Hardy Victorian Fair – a special summer event in Dorchester to celebrate Thomas Hardy’s 179th birthday.
The event will reflect a very special time in Dorchester’s heritage and complement the annual wreath laying by the Thomas ...
- Why Coles Miller supports Action For Brain Injury Week Coles Miller Solicitors will be supporting Action For Brain Injury Week (May 20-26 2019) – raising awareness of how the injuries affect families.
Solicitors at the Dorset law firm help people with brain injuries to:
claim compensation (no win no fee) to fund their treatment, care and rehabilitation
get their lives back on track.
Coles Miller’s Personal Injury Department ...
- Damers First School shortlisted for the National TES School Awards
Damers First School in Dorchester has been shortlisted for the National TES School Awards in the Sustainable Schools Category.
It is the second year that the school has been shortlisted for their sustainable work over the past year. To celebrate this fantastic achievement for the school, an awards dinner and ceremony will take place on Friday 21st ...