|Many business owners and executives are afraid of marketing. They know it’s something they should be doing but are unsure exactly what to do and where to start.
The CIM in association with Astara Training are planning a series of informative marketing workshops. These half-day stand-alone workshops are designed to demystify this complex topic and bring value to your business or organisation.
|| Taking a strategic approach to marketing planning
| Host: Brian Doidge
MA DMS DipM GCGI Cert FET CMgr FCMI FinstLM MCIM
| Monday, 27th February 2017
|Fee: £95.00 CIM members £125.00 Non members
|| 09:00 – 13:00
|| Royal Chase Hotel, Shaftesbury
This engaging and useful session, will allow you to consider how the key stages of auditing, planning and control can be combined with a range of strategic concepts to create professional marketing plans that can help to not only design, but also justify a particular course of strategic action.
As well as appreciating the nature of strategy itself you will for example gain a valuable insight into the requirements of a strategic statement, as well as evaluating the range of tools that can actually be deployed in practice rather than just in theory to positively differentiate your plans.
What will be covered?
· What is strategic marketing?
· How to write a 1-page marketing strategy statement
· Why bother to plan at all in marketing?
· Making clear links to your strategy statement
· Identifying the key components of an effective strategic marketing plan
· The importance of innovation and creativity in a strategic marketing plan
· How to focus upon the given content
· Making your document(s) look the part
· How to proactively justify your ideas
· Tools for evaluating and improving future performance
Who should attend?
· Experienced Managers, Executives and Business Owners
· Marketing personnel
· Anyone wanting to implement a strategy and marketing plan
*Public and Private Sectors will both benefit
Brian Doidge is a director, consultant, mentor and academic. As well as being Chair of the CIM South West Regional Board he is also a current member of the CIM’s Global Delivery Framework and Learning Advisory Group. As well as being a Chartered Marketer and holding a Masters Degree in Marketing, Brian is also a Chartered Manager and has Fellowships from the Chartered Management Institute and the Institute of Leadership and Management, as well as other Post Graduate qualifications in Management and Marketing, alongside a formal teaching qualification.
To reserve your place
Please BOOK HERE
*This CIM event is run in partnership with Astara Training Ltd
Astara Training Ltd, 37 The Wincombe Centre, Wincombe Business Park, Shaftesbury, Dorset SP7 9QJ