The government, in consultation with industry, has produced guidance to help ensure workplaces are as safe as possible.
These eight guides cover a range of different types of work. Many businesses operate more than one type of workplace, such as an office, factory and fleet of vehicles. You may need to use more than one of these guides as you think through what you need to do to keep people safe.
The eight guides cover the following:
- Construction and other outdoor work
- Factories, plants and warehouses
- Lab and research facilities
- Offices and contact centres
- Other people’s homes
- Restaurants offering takeaway or delivery
- Shops and branches
More information on guides for working safely during coronavirus is available from the government’s website.