Do you have problems attracting and recruiting the best people for your role?
Do you think your selection processes could be clearer?
Does a fear of TUPE hold you back from growing your business?
We are arranging a short workshop in Dorchester on Thursday, 17th November at Borough Gardens House, Cornwall Road, Dorchester DT1 1RG from 12.30 noon with a sandwich lunch, ending at 1.45 p.m.
Peter Greenaway from Prospero HR invites you to discuss and learn about successful recruitment and selection processes, making business more effective and smoother to run. Topics we aim to cover include:
- Generating applications from the best people
- Making sure you have the best selection for interview
- Designing an appropriate interview and testing process
- Key skills to help you make the right decisions
- An introduction to TUPE for those businesses growing by acquisition
The actual agenda will depend on the needs of the attendees so if there is something you would like to be included please let us know prior to the event or in the introduction section and we will try to ensure it is covered.
Bookings are closed for this event.