A Business Resilience Programme from Dorset LEP and Smith & Williamson has been designed to help Dorset-based businesses develop strategies and plans to managing cash flow now and in coming months so they’re in a position to continue trading as the UK emerges from the crisis.
The Business Resilience Programme is fully funded through Dorset Gateway, Dorset LEP’s business growth hub. The programme will be delivered between September and October through a series of themed webinars, supported by funded 1-2-1 business consultancy.
Planning for the future: Trading out of COVID-19 – 10 September: 10.30-12.00
- Product, project and service profitability: How do you pivot your business to maximise return?
- Cash-flow and business modelling: Tax planning and business restructuring as you continue to trade
- The impact of your staffing decisions on the business: Office vs remote working
- Customer fulfilment and supply chain
Register your interest via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/114288197074
Customers and suppliers – are you doing your due diligence? – 23 September: 10.30-12.00
- Who are your customers? Do you have a reliable supply chain?
- Sourcing from overseas vs UK, what to do and what to avoid
- Bad debt: Payment terms and supplier contracts
- Talking to your customers: Marketing is more important than ever!
Register your interest via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/114289880108
Cash continues to be king – 8 October: 10.30-12.00
- Cash-flow: What should you be thinking about?
- Tax planning and business restructuring to maximise cash-flow
- Understanding your management accounts: How to run your business based on fact not hunch
Register your interest via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/114291531046
Where do we go from here? Growth strategies to ensure future sustainability – 21 October: 10.30-12.00
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity / Venture Capital investment
- Equity Investment Scheme
Register your interest on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/114292221110