Barclays business has teamed up with Blueloop, Cosmic IT and DIT to put on an event aimed at helping businesses expand their markets to reach potential overseas buyers through digital and technological advances.
The event will take place at Blake Envelopes in Yeovil, from 8:30am-12noon on 19th September.
It is aimed at exploring key opportunities that recent advances have provided with talks from a number of key subject experts outlining their experiences. This will be followed by a panel discussion and Q&A session.
Expert speakers will include:
- Kate Doodson, Joint CEO, Cosmic IT
- Andy Stuart, Senior International Manager, Barclays
- Robin Barker, Blueloop Limited
- Nigel Barker, Department for International Trade
- Graham Carlin, General Manager, Blake Envelopes
The event is free to attend andopen to any business regardless of who you bank with.