Dorset Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) has just released it’s 2017 report which outlines the partnership’s vision for 2033 – to become one of Britain’s core city-regions.
Sustainability is a key part of that vision. To achieve it LEP will be focusing on the following five key aspects:
- Building a sustainable, competitive and innovative economy, driven by our key sectors
- Attracting and retaining high-skilled workers and employers
- Supporting the provision of accessible and affordable homes
- Promoting a world-class environment and high quality of life
- Delivering sustainable growth across Dorset.
Gordon Page, Chair of Dorset LEP said that Dorset is alive with opportunities. “You’ll see across these pages that it has been an exciting year for Dorset but we still have so much more to achieve and to ensure that the county receives the investment it deserves.”