With a few days of 2022 under your belt, you might want to look at a free business programme, delivered as part of the Peer Network programme and funded by Dorset LEP.
It’s an online six part programme and aims to develop personal resilience in business leaders. The sessions run as follows:
- Health & Wellbeing – Why this is important in your business
- Practical steps for managing stress – exploring the causes of stress and how steps can be take to reduce this
- Practical steps for managing workloads
- Managing work-life balance
- Managing relationships and addressing conflict in the workplace
- Bringing this all together for a forward plan to facilitate change
To be eligible to apply for the programme, applicants should have a minimum of 5 staff but Dorset Chamber are also inviting businesses with a minimum of 2 staff to apply – with 1 person from each business is eligible to attend. The business also needs to be based in Dorset. Unfortunately individuals or businesses that have participated on other Peer Networks programmes are not eligible to apply.
The programme will also offer a great opportunity to share experiences and best practice with other like-minded individuals – all in a facilitated and friendly, confidential environment.
The course is led by trainer and facilitator, Clive Ozzard, with experience in all the areas covered.
To find out more and register, click here.