Wednesday, 22nd July, 9.15am – 1.30pm
Address: Blanchards Bailey, Bunbury House, Stour Park, Blandford, Dorset DT11 9LQ
Blanchards Bailey Solicitors are offering a series of 2 FREE Employment Workshops for local businesses. Each workshop will focus on a different area of employment and HR.
These workshops will be presented by Edward O’Brien from our litigation and employment law team and Lucy Mitchell who specialises in private client and commercial litigation.
Topics that will be addressed within the workshop include:
- A summary of the changes introduced by the new Shared Parental Leave scheme.
- Who can take shared parental leave and when?
- How to identify how much leave each parent is due
- Preparing for an employee’s return to work
- Who has the statutory right to request flexible working?
- What changes can be requested?
- How should an employer deal with a request?
- How to stop a flexible working request leading to a claim for discrimination or constructive dismissal.
The format of these workshops will be an informal presentation followed by group break outs tackling case studies and different scenarios.
The workshops will be held at our Blandford office. Arrival at 9.15am for a 9.30am start to finish at 12.30pm followed by a light lunch.
Only 15 spaces are available with a maximum of 2 people per organisation.
Please see event listings for information on the other workshop in the series.