Applications are now open for the Queen’s Award for Enterprise. These are designed to recognise outstanding achievement by UK businesses in the following categories:
- international trade
- sustainable development
- promoting opportunity through social mobility
If you win you’ll be:
- invited to a Royal reception
- presented with the award at your company by one of The Queen’s representatives, a Lord-Lieutenant
- able to fly The Queen’s Awards flag at your main office, and use the emblem on your marketing materials (for example, on your packaging, advertisements, stationery and website)
- given a Grant of Appointment (an official certificate) and a commemorative crystal trophy
The Lord Lieutenant of Dorset has kindly offered to help businesses who wish to apply. We haven’t had a winner from Dorset in a couple of years and would love to help support more applications for 2020! You can call the office on 01305 224194.
Further information on the award can be found on the Queen’s Award for Enterprise website.