Thank you to all members that generously donated prizes for the raffle at this year’s President’s Xmas Breakfast.
These were as follows:
- A & Q Partnership – 2 bottles of wine
- Advantage Digital Print – Xmas Pudding Fudge
- Battens Solicitors – Hamper
- County Town Butchers – £10 Meat Voucher
- David Upshall Insurance – Luxury box of chocolates
- Dickinson Bowden – Bottle of Champagne
- Dorchester Property Lettings – Luxury Xmas Pudding
- Handelsbanken – 2 Bottles of Wine
- Horse with the Red Umbrella – Lunch for 2
- HR & Training Dr – £50 Beauty Voucher
- IT Support 365 – 2 x Antivirus Protection Vouchers
- Jordans Jewellery – Watch Box
- Legg & Son – Reindeer soft toy
- Legg & Son – Box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates
- Lemon Squeezy Marketing – Riverford Fruit & Veg Box
- Lloyds Bank – 6 Bottles of Wine
- Pengillys Solicitors – Bouquet of Flowers
- Plaza Cinema – 2 Cinema Tickets
- Prospero HR – Bottle of Wine
- Relish Creating – Signed Print, Augustus Pilar
- Salter Business Mediation – Neal’s Yard Perfume
- Temple Hill Property Management – Bottle of Wine
- Wessex Image Coach – Bottle of Champagne
- Wessex FM – Shout Out on Wessex FM
- Wessex FM – Bottle of Wine
The raffle raised a total of £440,
The money raised from the raffle and auction came to the grand total of £590 – to be donated to local homeless charities.
Thank you so much to everyone that donated prizes, bought raffle tickets and came to the event.
Happy New Year.